Tuesday, May 25, 2010

3 Months


Brock, today you are three months old!
You weigh about 14 1/2 pounds
You have just started wearing 3-6 month size clothes
You eat six times a day. I am working four days a week now, so on those days you take a bottle while I am gone. You seem to not mind. As long as there is milk you are happy.


In general, you are a very happy and content baby.
You have started to smile all the time and even laugh a little. You laugh the most when I bounce you on my knee and sing to to you.
You want to sit up on your own. But you can't quite get up by yourself. We have to support you, but you really like to sit up and look around.
You are a big talker. We have lots of "baby talk" conversations.


The biggest change recently is that you sleep in your big crib in your own room now. You do great. We usually have to get up once on the night to give you back your paci, but then you are right back to sleep. Your Daddy and I pray for you every night when we put you to bed.
You are growing so fast. Every day that goes by gets better and better.
We love you Brock!


2 comments:

  1. You are my precious baby boy!
    You are darling!!
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so adorable!!! I can't believe how fast the 3 months have flown!

    ReplyDelete