As you have probably noticed I have not done a very good job at keeping the blog updated. I am going to try and be better, but it is very hard now that I am back at work. While I have been working Brock has been having quite a time with his Daddy, Aunts and cousins.

All these pictures were taken with phones. They are not the best quality, but they send them to me when I am working. I love seeing his sweet face through out the day.
He has taken a liking to his teddy bear.

Cute cousins!

Trip to Cabela's with Daddy and Pops. One of many many more to come I am sure.

He was the hit of car pool. Daniel sits next to Brock in the middle seat and takes his job of taking care of Brock very seriously.

Home Depot outing.
No comments:
Post a Comment