Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

What a fun and special day today is. My first Mother's Day. So many people wished me a happy Mother's Day and made me feel special.


Yesterday, the girls in my family all got together for lunch at the tea room. We had such a nice time. Mom even got all of us flowers. Brock wore his very fancy Feltmen Brothers outfit to lunch. Lots of ladies at the tea room told us how cute and sweet he was. Of course I agree.



Brock enjoyed everyone holding him.


I didn't take any pictures today, but after church we went to Kevin's parents house and celebrated the holiday with his family. Judy made a wonderful steak lunch. Afterwards we just hung out watching the Ranger's game and playing with the baby boys. It was a nice afternoon.
I thank God for blessing me with Brock. I don't think I have enjoyed anything in my life as much as being a mom. I still find myself being surprised that God has really given me this precious little boy to take care of. I love it.

1 comment:

  1. Deborah ~ Sweet pictures. ; )

    You asked about how I chose Bible verses at the end of my posts...there are a few ways. Some are verses that are special to me, some are those I am studying in my Bible study, some I look for to go with what I am writing, and sometimes the LORD just leads me to them!

    ReplyDelete