Saturday, May 8, 2010

Changes

Well, this has been a week of changes. Unfortunately it was time for me to go back to work. It was very hard, but I wanted to say thank you to my friends and family who lifted me up in prayer all week. And a big thank you to my hubby, who was very understanding and let me cry when I needed to.


Today I made another change. I cut my hair. I have had it short many times before, so this is not that new, but I had been letting it grow and it was pretty long. I think this shorter style is more flattering to my face though. Hopefully it will be quicker to blow dry and straighten.



Isn't this little baby boy handsome! I think so.

1 comment:

  1. The top picture --- with your new short hair cut ----
    YOU LOOK LIKE BROCK!

    I love the haircut, too.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete