Monday, January 3, 2011

10 months


This post is a little late. Brock's ten month birthday fell on Christmas, so I blogged that first. We also had to take the pictures tonight after he got out of the bath tub.


Taking his picture in the corner of the bed is getting harder and harder now that he is mobile. He does not stay put for very long. These pictures were the best I could do.


Brock, you are ten months old.
You weigh 22 lbs. and wear 12 month clothes.
You have two teeth.
You have pretty much decided you are done with baby food. You like to feed yourself. It is kinda tricky finding things for you to eat. You like corn and little Gerber weenies, but your favorite food is still yogurt. It seems to be the only thing you will let me feed you with a spoon.
You are very busy. You love to play with all your new toys you got for Christmas.
Your hair is starting to get thicker.
You love to play in the bath tub. You would not mind at all if I gave you five baths a day. But you do not like getting dressed afterwards.
You love to look in the refrigerator or dishwasher if I have either open.


You are so sweet. I love to read your books at bed time. We read your Children's Bible to you a lot. Tonight we read about John the Baptist when he baptized Jesus. I can not wait until you are old enough to grasp who Jesus is. It's so fun watching you learn more and more every day.
You are very smart.
We love you Brock!

2 comments: