Tuesday, January 25, 2011

11 months


Brock you are eleven months old today!
You are the best baby a mom and dad could ask for. You are almost always happy.
You are growing so fast! I think you still weigh about 22 lbs. You are very "solid".
You are still wearing mostly size 12 month clothes, but have gone up to 18 month onesies and overalls. (Overalls are my favorite thing to put you in)


You have two teeth on the bottom. We brush them every night. I think you have another on the lower left that is starting to try and come in.
You eat lots of things. Your favorite vegetables are peas and corn. You love pancakes for breakfast and will eat chicken nuggets any time I give them to you. You continue to eat lots of yogurt and graham crackers.


You have been to the nursery at church now several times. This last week when we picked you up they told us you did not cry at all. Just played and played. Yea!
You continue to crawl all over the place. You like to walk around the coffee table while holding on reaching for anything you think you might be able to get to.
You say "ba" when referring to balls. You LOVE balls.
We pray for you every night before bed. I pray for you all the time. That you will continue to grow into a kind and smart little boy.
We love you Brock!


Like I said, you are ALMOST always happy ;)

1 comment:

  1. I am loving all your posts! Brock is getting so big! Can't wait for the party!!!

    ReplyDelete