Saturday, January 1, 2011

Cowboys Stadium Tour


Kevin has been on Christmas vacation from school and I had a few days off last week, so since Brady, Vanessa, Makenna and Matt were all in town, we decided it would be fun to take a tour of the new Dallas Cowboys stadium.


We were able to go down to the field and walk around. Brock crawled all over the turf. Here is Matt showing Brock the huge screen in the middle of the field. It's crazy big.


We also got to go look at both the players and the cheerleader's locker rooms. Vanessa and I were being silly and posing like the cheerleaders. We look just like them, right? ;)


One quick story- I laughed so hard when it happened. I was standing in the pro shop holding Brock when this guy who was on a cell phone walked by. He saw Brock in his Romo jersey and said "Wait, oh my gosh, it's Tony Romo! Oh no, sorry." It was so funny to me that he thought of that so quickly. Well, even though he's not a Dallas Cowboy Brock is pretty special to me!


1 comment:

  1. Great first two pics. I wonder who took those...We had a blast!! btw, I loooooove your Christmas blog!! It is sooooo adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete