
Today we went to the Fort Worth Stock Show. We had a great time. It was fun letting Brock see all the animals. We paid to have his picture taken with this baby goat. I thought he would try and crawl away or cry, but he did great! He really liked the little goat. The first picture is the one they took. It came out a little blurry so they gave me $2 off. Kevin took the second picture.
We saw sheep, goats, cows, donkeys and even llamas.
Lauraleigh let me borrow this shirt and vest for him to wear. The shirt was originally Matthew's and he wore it to his first birthday party. It has little pearl snap buttons! And mom made the vest for Matthew also. It's fun that Brock is able to wear it now. He looked so cute.
Brock was the best baby all day. He never cried. Not once. We all had a lot of fun. I can't wait until he is old enough to sit through the rodeo too. He will love it.
I have the cuttest pictures of Grant wearing the shirt and vest, too. LOVE it!!
ReplyDelete