On Friday our newest little cousin, Asher, and his Mommy Kendra came over and had lunch with Brock and I. He is about 4 months old and is such a cutie! He is a happy baby. He made all those sweet little baby coos and noises. Brock kept saying, "baby, baby". I hope Kendra and I can start to see each other more in the future.
Beth Anne and Ryder stopped by for a minute too. We caught them playing in the hall and cracking each other up. It was SO sweet to see them really enjoying each other.
Beth Anne and Ryder stopped by for a minute too. We caught them playing in the hall and cracking each other up. It was SO sweet to see them really enjoying each other.
Last night Matthew and Daniel spent the night with us. We took them to a special Christian circus at our church. I thought it might be a little corny, but it really wasn't at all. The boys had so much fun. Even Brock. The show was three hours long (with intermission). I could not believe how good Brock did. He sat on my lap and really watched the whole thing. He did end up falling asleep at the very end, but I could not have asked for him to have been any better.
This morning the boys had pigs in the blanket, powder sugar do nuts and strawberry milk (Brock's first time to have this...yummy!). Now tonight he gets to spend the night with them. Lots of little boys in this family and I am so thankful for each of them!
No comments:
Post a Comment