My sweet Mom treated us to a night at the Sheraton hotel downtown. I am so sad because I don't have any pictures to share. I took some, but all the ones I took with Kevin's phone look horrible once they are on the computer. Also I took some with my real camera, but in the downloading process some got deleted and the others are lost in the computer. I can't figure out how to get them on here. Oh well.
We took Brock with us for the first little bit. He had a blast swimming in the pool and hot tub at the hotel. Then we walked over to the water gardens. My sister came and got him right before we went to dinner at Macaroni Grill. After dinner we walked down from our hotel and saw a movie. Today we slept in and had breakfast at Ol' South. We had a great time. Thanks Mom! Brock also had a blast spending the night with his cool older cousins!
After we picked Brock up today we headed on to two more parties. The first was a welcome back cook out for our friends Christen and Ronnie. The second was a Chuck E Cheese party. Yep, that's right. This was Brock's first trip to Chuck E Cheese. There was a lot going on but I think he liked it. He especially liked this Bob the builder car ride. He would not get out.
It was a busy but very fun weekend. I don't want to go to work tomorrow. I have been having too much fun. But at least Kevin is on summer break now and will be here with Brock.
No comments:
Post a Comment