This weekend we went to Wichita Falls for Matt's 29th birthday. We stayed two nights with Brady and Vanessa. It's always so much fun to go there and see people we do not get so see much of anymore.
Yesterday we went to Brady's parent's house to swim. They just put this pool in about a year ago and it is beautiful. Brock warmed right up to Amanda, Brady's sister.
He thought he was pretty cool drinking a juice box. I think this is his first juice box ever. He liked it a lot of course.
Mostly though he liked to hang out in the hot tub. It was not on. Actually the water felt really great. He thought it was a little pool just for him.
He also liked playing with these dive sticks, but I think he thought they were popsicles.
And he is about to jump off in this last picture. He is not afraid of the water at all. He likes to go under water too. He is pretty good at holding his breath. He will be a little fish before long I'm sure.

No comments:
Post a Comment