We are trying to do fun things this week while I am off work. Today we went to the Splash park at Bedford Boys Ranch. It was great! I don't think I have ever been there. It was perfect for little kids. Not too expensive either.
We got chairs right by this little fountain pad. That was a great idea because we could eat lunch and not have to worry about Brock falling in. I was glad he had his water shoes on since there was so much hot concrete around also.
We even saw some of our friends there. This is one of their little boys Liam. He looked so cute in his Cars bathing suit.
At first Kevin carried Brock in, but he soon got the trick of walking in the water and didn't want any help. The water came up to his waist in the big pool. We still stayed very close to him though.
There was a big play thing he could climb up and also slides. We also loved the baby area where the water was even more shallow.
Brock had a blast! After about three hours we headed home. He fell asleep almost the minute his head hit the mattress. We will definitely be going back.
No comments:
Post a Comment