Well, Kevin worked his magic and somehow made our anniversary pictures appear in the computer. So here are a few.

Brock came with us for a few hours then my sister came and picked him up. He loved the hotel though. He loved looking out the big high window and jumping on the bed.
Of course we had to try out the pool!
And we also walked across the street to the water gardens. That was pretty cool. I don't know that I have ever really been down there.
And this last picture is of me eating our yummy dinner at Macaroni Grill.
Quick funny story about dinner. Another large family came and sat down near us. We heard them say they wanted to order dessert first. They all got cheesecake and coffee. Then they ordered the main entree. They told the waitress they wanted their salads last.
So as Kevin and I were walking out the door we were talking about it. I had just stepped out the door and said "So you are telling me they are going to have their salads last?" To which a man standing outside smoking said "Yes!" A sudden burst of embarrassment came across my face. He then proceeded to say they were extended family from out of town and he thought it was weird too. Whew! He was not offended. In fact, he looked pretty annoyed and said he was the only one who did not order dessert first. We laughed and walked off. I was so glad I did not offend him. (But that was a little weird)

No comments:
Post a Comment