Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Monster Trucks and Cousins

I got to stay home from work on Monday because Dr. Moran's office is on vacation. I had a fun and productive day. Only one more work day then I am off for a whole week!


A friend of mine asked me to make cookies for her son's third monster truck birthday party. Here is what I came up with. I think they turned out pretty cute.


Then later Matthew and Daniel came over to play with their cousin Brock for a little bit. They drove him round and round the court in his little car. He absolutely loves them. He thinks they are just the coolest. Tonight we got to meet up with them again for dinner and some swimming. Needless to say Brock was completely wore out by the time we got home.
We love you Matthew and Daniel!

No comments:

Post a Comment