Monday, August 8, 2011

First Day, Good Times

Today was Brock's first day with his new babysitter, Angela. She keeps about five small kids in her home. She is super sweet. I was a little nervous about how Brock would do. But Kevin said he jumped right down this morning and started playing. Angie text me several pictures throughout the day so I could see what he was up to. He took two great naps and played and played. Never cried once. In fact he had so much fun he didn't really want to leave when Kevin came to pick him up.


Arn't these three so cute all lined up!


And this was his little take home sheet. Notice it says dancing on the activities. That boy loves to shake his booty. Angie even told me how much he enjoyed dancing today.


Brock came home in a great mood. He continued to sing and squeal all evening. I am so thankful we found Ms. Angie! I think he is going to have a great year with all his new friends.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sooooo happy too!!!
    You are blessed, and have such peace when you know your precious boy is happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to teach Carol how to give Brock a wet-willy to welcome him to the club, but I think she must have been too taken with him to do it! I'm so glad they get to play together this year!!!

    ReplyDelete