It was such a pretty day today that we decided to take Brock to ride the little Forest Park Train. He loved it! I think he would have stayed on and rode all day.
I love the look on his face in this picture as he sees the train coming. :)


Here he is checking it all out.
I kinda didn't realize how cool it was until we were going on the train, but I brought Brock's hoodie and that was perfect.
Oh ya, and happy birthday to ...ME! Kevin and Brock went out very early this morning and came back with donuts, a card and some very pretty fall flowers Brock apparently picked out by himself. Tonight my parents came over to Don and Judy's house along with Jeremy, Beth Anne and Ryder for a birthday dinner. It was a great day. I got to spend it relaxing and being with the people I love the most.
No comments:
Post a Comment