Thursday, October 20, 2011

On the Mend

Brock is doing a little better today. His breathing is quieter and no fever, but he is still a little on edge. He does better if I give him Tylenol or Ibuprofen, otherwise he is quick to cry about almost anything. He needs me to hold him a lot, which is fine by me, but I want him to be back to his usual playful self.


We did go for a wagon ride today. I think a little fresh air was good for both of us since we have not left the house in two days.


I did get out this new shake up race car track my sister handed down to him when we got back from our walk. He really liked it and was able to make the cars go easily. I think he will be ready to go back to daycare on Monday and play with all his friends. Ms. Angela said they missed him a lot this week.


By the way, I was not able to edit my pictures (red eye) because our iPhoto is meddled up. Kevin thinks he may be able to fix it. I sure hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment