This has been a very fun and busy weekend! Since I work late tomorrow night we just kinda pretended today was Halloween instead.
As you can see Brock went as Elvis!
And yes, I sprayed his hair black (which was quiet an ordeal).
I thought he looked pretty cute. We ordered this costume online but added some rhinestones to jazz it up a bit.
Look what a great hubby I have! He agreed to go along with the Elvis/ 50's theme. Except I kept saying that he looked more like the older 70's Elvis.
We went over to my mom house and had a great lunch with with the Newtons, Donna, Ryan and his little baby boy Blake. The boys played and played in the backyard. After that we loaded up, trick or treated at Don and Judy's, then headed off to Lake Country for their huge Fallapalooza. I had one tired little Elvis on my hands at the end of the evening. Thankfully the black hair spray washed out easily in the bath.
We had a great weekend full of memories. Now off to get ready for the week ahead.


Elvis has left the building!
ReplyDeleteps - love your new background.
Mom