Saturday, October 22, 2011

Fun on Firetrucks


My sweet little boy is just about back to normal after being sick this week. Praise Jesus!


Today the fire department was doing a Kids fire safety event at Home Depot. We went up there and had a quick little tour of the fire trucks. Brock's favorite part was ringing the big bell on the front of the truck.




Brock learned how to crawl on the floor under the smoke, stop, drop and roll, and once your out, stay out. Well, kinda. I think we will have to review as he gets older :)


This made me think of the time my Dad made us do a family fire drill. I kinda thought it was fun at the time, but my sister thought it was stupid, so of course I acted like it was stupid too. But I guess I knew where to meet my family in case of a fire. Guess we will have to do that when Brock gets older. He will probably think it's stupid too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment