Merry Christmas Eve 2011!!!
Christmas eve is big day in my family. It's the day all my family goes to my Mom's house to celebrate together. As always, we had an absolutely wonderful day. The day was full of trains, gifts, laughing and reminiscing and most of all food! We had BIG breakfast, lunch and dinner. I am stuffed!
Brock's two big gifts from Nana and Papa were a basketball goal and a tee ball stand. He loves them! Big cousins Matthew and Daniel enjoyed playing with it too :)
Hopefully the weather will warm up soon and we can take the tee ball stand outside and really try it out.
Instead of going to church like we usually do, we figured with all the little boys it would be easier to have home church. My Mom and Dad worked hard this week making a felt board with all the Nativity figures and writing a script complete with Christmas hymns we sang together. Matthew and Daniel did a great job narrating the story.
I don't have any pictures, but I did record the whole thing on my video camera. Maybe tomorrow Kevin get can part of it loaded on my blog.
Now I am off to bed to get rested up for another fun day tomorrow at Mimi and Pop's house!




Thanks for a beautiful day!
ReplyDeleteWe are so blessed with a wonderful family and I appreciate you more than you will ever know.