Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Morning

Merry Christmas!
We had a wonderful Christmas morning today. My parents came over bright and early so they could see Brock open his gifts. It was fun having them here.
It didn't take Brock long to figure out about opening up the gifts. At the end he said "more". Ha!
These pictures are not necessarily in order, but they all happened within and hour so I didn't think it mattered much.
Kevin put most of Brock's goodies in his stocking, including this "sipasaurous" drink cup. Brock used it all day. Good find Daddy!


This dog actually was Matthew's but he's a big boy now and so Lauraleigh said we could give it to Brock. As you can see he loved riding it. He also gave it hugs and kisses.


One of the gifts Kevin and I were most excited about was this Thomas the train play tent. It took him a minute to warm up to it and actually crawl in but once he did he loved it and went in and out a bunch.



This is a little remote control train, perfect for toddlers. It only has two buttons.



Look at that little cutie pie!


Kevin and I didn't really exchange gifts this year, but we did do small stocking stuffers. I absolutely love my new Carmex hand lotion he gave me and Kevin said the special contoured heating pad I got him rocked.



When I saw these Thomas the train rain boots line I just had to have them for Brock. They are a little big right now and he kinda walks funny in them because he can't really move his ankle, but they are cute and he likes them.


I love the age Brock is at right now. This was a great Christmas morning. It's fun because you could really see the excitement on his face when he opened his gifts. God gave us such a wonderful gift when he gave Brock to us.

1 comment: