Friday, December 30, 2011

Date Night

Dr. Moran gave me a gift card to Outback Steak House as part of my Christmas gift, and last night Kevin and I went out and used it.
Brock spent the night with Mimi and Pops. I was so proud of him. Judy said he ate a good dinner, took a bath then watched Polar Express with them on the couch. After the movie all Judy had to do was ask him if he was tired and he said yes and walked to his bed. He slept great all night long too.
Kevin and I went all out. We got cheese fries as an appetizer, I had steak and lobster as my entree and we each got our own dessert.
After dinner we went to see "Sherlock Holmes 2". It was really good.
I love love love spending every minute I can with Brock, but it was nice to be able to get away and have some one on one time with just my husband.




No comments:

Post a Comment