Saturday, July 28, 2012

Cousin Day

Brock has had a very eventful couple of past days filled with fun with his cousins. Matthew and Daniel spent Thursday night with us. Kevin took them on a tour of Rangers stadium on Thursday while I was at work. We finished the day with swimming and a movie at home on a palate.
Friday I took Brock and the big boys to Nrh2o. Brock had never been there before, but recently every time we drove by he would get really excited and say "Momma look, that fun, I go there!". So I wanted to take him t least once this summer. I was so glad I had Matthew an Daniel there to help him go down the slides. He rode everything he was allowed to ride. Even the really big three story high slides that big kids were going down. He has no fear.
Kevin stayed with Ryder and took him to therapy then we all met up for lunch and naps.
We are blessed to have all these boys in our family. Brock loves his cousins so much. I can't wait, only a few more weeks and we will have another sweet nephew!

No comments:

Post a Comment