Wednesday, July 18, 2012

What's Been Going On

Well I am totally back in the swing of work and have fallen off the blog bandwagon. I am so sorry. I am going to try and do better.
We are really trying to make the best of Kevin's last few days off and enjoy them as much as we can. Kevin and Brock have had so much fun together this summer. They will both be sad when he has to go back to school.
Here's some pictures of what we have been up to.
Last Thursday night we met Amy and her kids at Chucky Cheese. Brock has only been there one other time and that was over a year ago. He had a blast.We ended up staying for 2 1/2 hours. 




Last Friday I took him to Let's Jump where we played with some friends from church (I have no pictures because it is nearly impossible to get a good picture of a kid while they are quickly sliding down the huge slide)
After that we picked up Kevin and went and enjoyed Cow Appreciation Day at Chick Fil A (free food!)


We love our new church and are so blessed that they offer a Parent's night out every four or five weeks. Brock had so much fun! He was not ready to leave when we came to get him at 9pm.
Kevin and I got to go on a date to Olive Garden and then we went to the mall and both got new sunglasses. We topped the night off with ice cream. A perfect night if you ask me!


Brock likes to wear his sunglasses too.



Last night Mom, Lauraleigh and we took Grandpa out for ice cream. He has been having all sorts of bad foot problems lately and we thought this might cheer him up a little bit.


You know who else also enjoyed the ice cream!


Look how big my little boy os getting!


1 comment: