After the Sea Life Aquarium my family went to eat lunch at Rain Forest Cafe. I think it has been probably 10 years since I have been there. I forgot how much they have going on there. It was so loud. The gorillas and lions would roar back and forth.
Brock seemed really intrigued by it all but he must have been really exhausted from the morning because almost immediately he laid his head down on my shoulder and fell asleep. He never does that. I don't know how he slept in such a loud place.
Here are some really bad pictures of my family. It was dark in there and my phone camera was all I had and was doing funky things. We had fun though. I really felt like we were doing all these really cool and different things and almost like we had really gone to some other place on vacation.
No comments:
Post a Comment