Sunday, July 1, 2012

First Time Bowling


Friday Matthew and Daniel came over to spend the day with us while Lauraleigh was at work. We went bowling. While Matthew and Daniel are old pros at bowling, this was Brock's first time.



Of course Kevin and I helped him carry and roll his 6 lb. ball. He really understood the game though. If he didn't knock over any pins he would get a sour look on his face and say "Oh man, miss", even if we where telling him what a good job he did.


I thought his little bowing shoes were so cute! The brown and green even matched his shorts.
He took several turns then got a little distracted. I walked around hits him while he looked at all the arcade games. Finally he decided he wanted to go back and finish up bowling.


Thanks Matthew and Daniel for showing Brock how to bowl! It must have really made an impression on him because he kept talking about "bowling" and "knocking pins down" the rest of the evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment