Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday Brock!


Brock turned one last Friday! I can't believe how fast this past year has gone. We had a barn yard theme party at my mom's house to celebrate. It was lots of fun! (and lots of work too, but that's ok) It was a little windy, but overall it was a beautiful day. Perfect for wagon rides, hay rides, swinging and of course eating cake.


I made cookie favors, mom made pig, sheep and chicken cup cakes and Beth Anne made an adorable cow cake for Brock. Mom also made lollipop flower favors. Needless to say the kids got plenty of sugar. We also had hot dogs for lunch.


Look at these cute little cousins.


Yep, that's right. Kevin and I dressed up like farmers. Maybe I should wear my hair in pig tails more often. Just kidding.


I have lots more pictures. I will try and post a few more tomorrow. Happy birthday Brock! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment