Friday, March 11, 2011

I love Papa

Today Brock had his one year doctor check up. It was really scheduled for last Friday, but the doctor had an emergency and had to reschedule. The doctor said he looks great and is right on track. He also got another round of immunizations. He did so good though. I treated him to McDonald's afterwards.


Since Kevin is in Germany on a mission trip, Brock and I hung out with my parents tonight. Before we left for dinner Papa took Brock outside to play. He showed him the yipey dogs next store and then pushed him in the swing. I love this next picture. So sweet.


Here is my happy boy! He walks all around the house jabbering and laughing to himself.


He is in the 60% for his weight at 23 lbs. 6 oz. He is in the 50% for head circumference at 18 1/4 cm. And he is in the 80% for height at 31 1/4 inches tall. I was kinda surprised he was so tall.


Papa and Brock ended the night by watching a train video together. We miss Daddy but love spending time with grandparents.


No comments:

Post a Comment