One year ago we had Brock's 3 week doctor appointment on St. Patrick's day. He was so tiny. Now, he is running around outside exploring and leaning all about his surroundings. Tiny babies are fun to hold, but I think I am thankful Brock is the age he is. I know I am much more rested than I was a year ago, that's for sure.
When we came home tonight I let him run around outside for a few minutes. He loved it. It was such a warm and pretty evening. He is very careful when he looks at the flowers. He knows not to pull on them.
Our neighbors had their sprinklers on and Brock was quick to run over and see about the water splashing on the sidewalk. At first I thought when he felt the water he would turn around. Wrong! He's all boy and I am quickly learning he does not mind getting wet or dirty. He is going to LOVE playing in the water this Summer.
I did not let him play too long. I was afraid he would get cold. He was not happy when I took him inside, but quickly forgave me when I put him in the bath tub. Yea! More water to play in!


No comments:
Post a Comment