Saturday, March 19, 2011

Train Ride


Nana and Papa invited us to go ride the Forest park miniature train today. Kevin had a baseball game in Tyler, so he did not get to go but Brock and I sure did have fun!


Papa is going to make sure Brock grows up with a love for trains.


I really think he had a good time. There was lots to see.


Afterwards we ate at Dairy Queen. Brock had his first ice cream cone. He loved it! What a fun day.


3 comments:

  1. Deb!
    Brock is such a cutie! Glad to see yall are doing well! We hope to see yall again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for giving us precious Brock.
    I'm glad we were the first to take him on a train ride!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish Makk would eat icecream! The pic where Brock is smiling looking out of the train is sooooooo stinkin' adorable!!! It melts my heart!

    ReplyDelete