Here are just a few more pictures of the party. I love the animal cupcakes my mom made. The kids loved them.
I ordered these goodie bags off of Etsy. I also got Brock's party shirt there too. It was the first time I have ever used that web site, but I am hooked now. And here is the awesome cow cake Beth Anne made. She is very talented. Thanks Mom and Beth Anne for all your help!
Here is the invitation. I bought these almost a year ago at a rock bottom price. There were 100 in the package, so needless to say I have lots left over and if anyone out there would like some just let me know. I would be happy to share.
Here is just a close up of one of the goodie bags. Inside were bubbles, farm theme tattoos and party blowers. Everyone also left with a bag of cookies which I made and lollipop flowers mom made.
No comments:
Post a Comment