Monday, March 7, 2011

Sandwich


So tonight I was making a sandwich to send with Brock for lunch tomorrow and to be honest I got a little choked up. I mean when did I start making sandwiches for my baby! I know that might not seem like a really big deal, but to me it was. Just another sign he is growing so quickly. And that is ok with me too. I love to see him grow and learn every day. I love watching him observe something for the first time. It is such a blessing to me. But the sandwich hit me kinda hard.


But he really does love them. My mom took this picture this weekend. It was his first sandwich. It was turkey and cheese on soft wheat bread. Today I sent a pimento cheese sandwich and Whitney said he ate every bite. Tomorrow it is back to turkey and cheese. On another note, he is getting a new tooth. A top one. That will defiantly aid in the sandwich eating :)

No comments:

Post a Comment