Saturday, October 10, 2009

Half way there!

I have now reached the half way point of my pregnancy. I am 20 weeks along. As exciting as the first half was I think the second will be even better. It was so exciting the day we found out we were going to have a baby, but it is really neat now that I can feel the baby inside of me.


I am definitely showing now! I have a pretty big baby bump actually. Hopefully the doctor will tell me on Monday at our appointment that I am right on track.


This was homecoming weekend at Lake Country. Now that they have football, it makes it more fun. They even get to have a dance now!


It was pretty cold at the game, but perfect football weather actually. These are our friends Krista and Brandon. Krista is also a high school teacher at LCCS.


Amy is also a teacher there, and is also pregnant! She is due to have her baby boy in December.


Thank goodness for the afghans and snuggie!



1 comment:

  1. Great Job!
    The bog is looking great!
    Your looking greater!
    Can't wait until Tues.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete