BOY!
Yes, that's right. We are having a baby boy! We are very excited. We had a "Gender Party" tonight for my family. I fixed enchiladas and everyone came over for dinner. The secret was in the cake. I let mom cut the first piece of cake.
I called the bakery yesterday right after our appointment and told them it was a boy. They made the filling of the cake blue.
Everyone was very excited. Matthew and mom had both guessed a boy. Beth Anne was happy. She wants Ryder to have a playmate. Dad said he would start working on another train for the new little boy in the family. Judy can't wait to start working on the baby bedding.
It was a great party. Now comes the hard part... Kevin and I have to agree on a name!
I am so excited for you guys about your baby BOY! I was wrong, but that's okay! ;) I would have been so happy either way, I'm just glad HE is healthy! Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteOh, and SUCH a cute way to tell them, I love it! (And the cake matches your blog design, was that on purpose??) Such a cute idea!
ReplyDeleteWell, they were right at work. You did keep saying "he" so they caught on really quick. I was trying to make you slip up but I couldn't - little did I know that you had already done it! congrats to you both and Brock Lee.
ReplyDeleteI am sooo glad you did the cake idea!! How exciting!! Yea! I thought the name was decided..Iniana "Indie"? JK. I know you were half wanting a girl so that you would have that excuse to not use that name!
ReplyDeleteThanks for a wonderful surprise!
ReplyDeleteWe are so blessed with the new baby boy. We can't wait to meet him.
You and Kevin will be wonderful parents.
Mom
Congrats Congrats Congrats! I am so excited for you guys! I can't wait to meet your sweet baby boy!
ReplyDeleteOne of my best friends through High School was one of my cousin's. We were the same age and both very good looking. We already know that our boys are going to grow to be studs, so I'm sure they will be buds too. Thanks for having us over last night.
ReplyDeleteAlso, thank you from the bottom of my heart for doing your best to make sure Beth Anne's shower was so great. That was a very big deal. She and I were so blessed by your cookies and your creativity.
Yea!! That is SO fun. We are so excited for you guys. Kevin now you can register for all the boy stuff that you want!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to meet Baby Dodson!!
Sorry that last comment was from Lauren Helton...
ReplyDelete