Last weekend I was privileged to help host a baby shower for Beth Anne. Beth Anne loved the idea of decorating Ryder's nursery in lambs, Jeremy not so much. So we decided that she should have a lamb theme baby shower instead. Everything turned out perfect! I was in charge of the cake and guest favors. I decided to make little lamb cookies as the favor. Two very good friends, Carrie and Amy, came over and stayed with me all Friday night and helped me bake and decorate a whole flock of lamb cookies!
This is what I looked like at about midnight. Me not so cute, lamb cookies oh so cute.
The shower was held at Beth Anne's aunt Kim's house. We could not have asked for a more beautiful place to have the party. We set up pictures of Ryder on the table by the cookies so people could see what he looks like and how far he has already come.
And I got the cutest cake in the whole world! (If I don't mind saying so myself)
Beth Anne was very blessed. I think she got absolutely everything!
The whole day was perfect. It was nice to be able to celebrate the miracle of Ryder's birth.
Hmm...144 cookies...you took 75...did Kevin eat the rest???
ReplyDeleteLooked like fun!