Well, everyone seems to have an opinion. I think it's funny when people look at me and then proceed to tell me their prediction and then when I say "Oh, you think so?" they say "No, I know so!" Well, we found out today at our sonogram appointment who the good guessers are. I will let everyone in on the news tomorrow!
My coworkers at Dr. Moran's and Dr. Baker's office even made a guess list. Seems to be about half and half.


Either way I think Baby looks cute! Here is a profile shot.
Look in your baby book.
ReplyDeleteBack in the "olden days" they didn't guess what the gender was.... but you have a paper in there that shows everyone at the Ad. Bldg. and they were
guessing when you would be born. The grumpy old man in the print shop guess the right date!
The baby is beautiful! Our baby is beautiful!!
What an awesome God to bless us in such a wonderful way.
xoxo to our new baby.
Mom
I can't believe you are going to make us wait!
ReplyDeleteSHE (or he) is adorable. How can anyone doubt there is a God? The baby looks perfect!
ReplyDelete