Now that I know you are a boy, I have more questions than ever floating around in my mind.
I wonder...
What will you look like? Will you have your Daddy's cute nose? Will you have my green eyes?
Will you grow up to be athletic or artistic? Both?
What will your first date be like?
Will you be healthy when you are born?
Will you be a chatter box like me? Or will you love to read like your Daddy?
What will be your first word?
What will be your interests and hobbies?
Will you love to go to church and learn about Jesus?
What will you want to be when you grow up? What will you actually be when you grow up?
What day will be your birthday?
I wonder things about myself too.
I wonder...
What will I dress you up as for your first Halloween?
Will I feed you all the right foods at the right time?
Will I be patient with you even when you drive me bonkers?
Will I shine the light of Jesus to you?
I don't know the answers to all these questions. I don't even know your name yet. But I am very excited to start finding out some of the answers soon. I can't wait to hold you in my arms and hear your voice for the first time. I can't wait for you to come.
You really know how to bring on the tears!
ReplyDeleteYou don't have to wonder about a thing.... you are a wonderful Mom!
Awwwww...such sweet words! I can't wait to meet him too!
ReplyDeleteAnswers:
ReplyDeleteWhat will I dress you up as for your first Halloween? Something extremely cute...but manly (that's for Kevin)
Will I feed you all the right foods at the right time? yes...and then don't talk about the day when he has donuts for breakfast and a cupcake at a bday party of school...
Will I be patient with you even when you drive me bonkers? sometimes yes, sometimes no...but he will always know that you love him...and that's also why it's nice to have daddy and family around!
Will I shine the light of Jesus to you?
YES
Happy Birthday Debo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete