This is the first year we have dressed Rosie up for Halloween. Judy found the perfect costume for our little princess!
A-dora-Bull!
For some reason I don't think dressing up was Rosie's favorite thing. She will be happy next year when we have some one else to dress up on Halloween instead of her.
Look who came to trick or treat. Makenna, the little lady bug. She seemed to tolerate her costume much better than Rosie. I think she is pretty used to her mommy dressing her up in all sorts of cute things by now though.
Ryder was feeling spooky too. This is not his official Halloween costume though. His real Halloween outfit was a Superman costume. Fitting, seeing that he has overcome so many obstacles that have come his way.
I think he was trying to jump out and say "Boo" in this one.
He has gotten so chubby and cute! Not long until he will be going home. Yea!
I better start thinking about what our little boy will dress up as next year.
I loooooooove Rosie's costume! Perfect priness!
ReplyDeleteyea, next year poor Rosie will be treated like the dog that she is! I know this for a fact... it happened to me and my beloved "Peanut" about 8 years ago. But she sure was cute in that costume - probably humiliated but I am sure that she is already over it! Carrie Visage
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Love all of the costume pics!
ReplyDelete