Brenda Moran and Linda Baker were kind enough to give a luncheon shower in honor of Brock and me. We went to Simplisiteas Tea Room. All the girls from both offices came. I guess tea and finger sandwiches were too girly for Dr. Moran and Dr. Baker. They opted not to attend. We had lots of fun anyway.

The table decorations were absolutley adorable! They matched the western theme of Brock's room.

The cake came from Hot Chocolates Bakery, and was just as yummy as it was cute. It was dreamsicle flavor. The boots are real boots that Brock can wear later.

This little guy was the centerpiece. He talks and sings and I got to take him home for Brock's room.

The food was delicious. We all had the sampler plate. I can't wait to go back sometime soon and enjoy it again.

Again, I was very blessed. The girls brought me lots of goodies.

Brock got clothes, toys and a bathtub. My mom even sent a special gift, a sweet blue outfit for Brock to wear home from the hospital. It was complete with a hat and matching blanket. My co worker Joni made Brock two personalized burp cloths. I love them.

And here is the whole group. Despite the pouring rain outside we had lots of fun. In fact we always have fun together. I love working with these ladies.
You are very blessed!
ReplyDelete