This year Valentines day was a little different. We actually celebrated last night. In stead of Kevin and I spending the evening alone we spent it with Don, Judy, Beth Anne, Jeremy and Ryder. Judy made a special dinner for all of us. We had steaks, baked potatoes and for dessert chocolate soufflé. I had never had that before and requested it.
This was Brock's Valentine gift from Judy. She made it. The blankie is so soft and I think he will love snuggling up in it.
Ryder is getting so big. He smiles and can hold his head up if he is on his tummy. I can't wait to see both boys together soon.
Kevin gave me a beautiful flower arrangement. I love seeing them on the table when I walk through the living room. Our church service today was on Love. We read 1 Corinthians 13, the Love chapter. Our pastor encouraged us to truly love those God has placed in our lives. It reminds me of all the people I have in my life who love me and who constantly bless me. Friends and family both. If you are reading this than I am talking about you and I love you too!
I am also reminded of God's love for me every time I feel my baby boy in my tummy kick and move around. What a beautiful sign of His love. Funny how you can love a baby before you even meet him, but Kevin and I defiantly already love our baby Brock.
Have loved you a long time, and many years to come.... just more to spread around now.
ReplyDeleteMom
I can't wait to see the maternity pictures! You look so cute, and I can't wait to meet Brock soon! :) Maybe I'll actually give you his gifts BEFORE he's born! ;)
ReplyDelete