Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Night Before the Big Day

I think we are all ready for Brock's arrival. I decided to take today off and I am so glad I did. I physically don't think I could have worked all day. Instead I slept in one last time and got things ready around the house.




Our bags are packed and in the car. We have a list on the back door of things to not forget, like my pillow. Do you see Brock's little coming home outfit hanging in the backseat? Isn't it so cute on it's little hanger! I love it.





When Kevin got home we went on a walk around the court. It was such a pretty day.





I will not be allowed to eat tomorrow, so we went out for one last dinner. We went to a new restaurant called Cowboy Chow in Roanoke with Brady, Vanessa and Makenna. Ten months ago we went out to eat with them the night before Makenna was born. The food was great and we had fun. Can't wait for tomorrow!






4 comments:

  1. So glad you really enjoyed the day. Tomorrow is a big day. I can't wait to meet the little man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea!!! Now the big question is...does Rosie have any idea how her life is about to change??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember the day you were born, D. Dad just knew you were a boy, we didn't have a name for a boy or a girl. Dad and I ran errands and visited friends throughout the day. Sipping on tea and toast we came up with your name. Went to the hospital that evening, walked the halls... I wouldn't check in... visited with Gr. Gr. in her hospital room. She couldn't believe I was visiting her and about to have you! In about 2 hours, Gr. Gr. was wheeled down to the nursery window to see her name sake. You were so special to all of us and we had waited so long for you. You are a blessing to this very day to so many. Your baby will be a wonderful blessing to you and K. What fine parents you are!
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had so much fun at our dinner! Thanks for eating with us. Brock is so perfect! Congratulations!! He is so handsome!

    ReplyDelete