Friday, March 5, 2010

Cousins

Boys boys boys. Lots of little boys. Brock is blessed to have 3 boy cousins. Ryder is almost exactly 6 months older than he is. I think they will be best buds. Beth Anne was so excited for Brock to come and Ryder not be the "little" baby anymore. He looks so much bigger than Brock in this picture. I love Brock's little feet sticking out from his blankie.





These two cousins are sure to teach Brock lots of things as he grows up. Some good and some mischievious I'm sure. Matthew already has told us that he wants to teach him how to play baseball and Wii.


Daniel was absolutly smitten with Brock. He could hold him forever if we let him. Daniel is so sweet. He notices everything about Brock and comments how tiny he looks. When Brock opened his eyes Daniel got so excited and yelled to Matthew to tell him all about it.
Yes, these boys will have lots of fun in the years to come.





No comments:

Post a Comment