Monday, March 29, 2010

Weekend Update

We had a nice past weekend. On Friday Kevin and I went to dinner and then did a little shopping. Saturday I went to Kohls with Lauraleigh and found some great finds. Yea for helpful sisters! Sunday Kevin had to fix part of our backyard fence.




I have been craving Home Depot hot dogs (which is not like me at all), so Brock and I went along. I used the "front to back rider" for the first time. I kinda felt pregnant again, with all that weight on the front. It was much easier than lugging his carrier around.




After Kevin was done with the fence, we went to his parents house to watch basketball. Brock wore his little cowboy sleeper Judy bought for him. Look, do you see that it has boots? So cute. He was one tuckered out cowboy though by the time we got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment