Monday, March 8, 2010

Home Alone

Today was my first day home alone with Brock. Kevin and I were both sad yesterday thinking about him having to go back to work, but Brock and I were ok after all. I kept thinking about last Monday. My mom was here and she fixed us all a big breakfast. We had a great time and I am so glad to have that memory. But we must go forward I guess. I am going to try my hardest to hold on to the moments of the next two months that I get to stay home with him. I don't even want to think about the first day that I will have to go back to work.




Here are a couple of really cute pictures. The first was taken just about an hour after he was born. He was so alert already. The second picture was taken last Tuesday right after his first doctors appointment. He likes riding in his car seat. Look at those chubby cheeks! Don't you just want to kiss them.


1 comment:

  1. I do love the chubby cheeks! He looks sooo adorable asleep in his car seat!

    ReplyDelete