Sunday, March 21, 2010

Fun with Friends

Last weekend Matt came down from Kansas to meet Brock. He stayed two nights with us. He and Brock became very fond of each other. I think this picture is so funny. Matt wanted to try out all the baby toys, like the "front to back rider".




Karen also came down from Wichita Falls to watch Makenna for a little bit. It seems like just yesterday that Makenna was this little.







I love these overalls Brock is wearing. Mom got them for him at Gap. I love them because they look like Dad's train overalls. They were a little big, so we just rolled the legs up.


It was fun to see friends that we are not able to see very often.


1 comment:

  1. I love your new blog, and I loved seeing Brock on there. The overalls are so cute!
    We'll have to get a picture of Dad and Brock togeher in their overalls.
    It won't be long until it will be time for trip to Forest Park and the little train ride!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete