Today I ventured out with Brock by myself for our first little shopping adventure. Nothing big, just Target. Brock will be one month old tomorrow. I know some people say you should keep the baby home for six to eight weeks, but I really needed to go get a few things. Besides, we were not there very long and no one touched or breathed on him. The check out lady and another woman both commented to me how cute he was though.

I was very strategic. I parked right next to the cart holder in the parking lot, so I could put him right in. Then I didn't know whether to put his carrier in the little seat or the big part of the basket. I put him down in the big part. I think our carrier is kinda big, and I don't think it would have fit in the little seat. That did not leave much room for the items. Guess I will have to experiment with the carrier again next time we go shopping. It will be nice when he can just sit in the seat by himself. Then I will only have to take in the seat cover. Much lighter than the carrier.
It's fun to finally be one of those moms I would see shopping with their baby in the middle of a weekday. Just a little joy in life.
Way to go, Mama Deb! Shopping with Brock all by yourself!
ReplyDeleteYeah, it will actually click onto the small seat, just click the back onto the back of that seat...it takes a couple of times to get used to it!! He looked comfortable!
ReplyDeleteTarget trips are the best! Brock is so adorable! Can't wait to see you guys again!!
ReplyDelete