Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Picture Days

Yesterday I went with Beth Anne to have pictures taken of the boys. Getting two babies to cooperate was a little bit of a challenge, but in the end we ended up with several cute pictures. This black and white picture is my favorite. What a sweet face!









Brock did much better than I thought. He was just a little fussy, but once I laid him down he was quite the little poser.




This last picture is for Ryder and Brock's Mimi and Pops. Two babies, same picture, no one crying and both looking at the camera. Miracles really do happen.

Hope they get used to it. I think this will be the first of many joint photo shoots in the years to come.

Can I add jut one last thing? Look, Brock is wearing shoes for the first time! I think it makes him look older. Not that I necessarily want him to look older. But cute none the less.


2 comments:

  1. Oh Deborah, this pictures are adorable!! I love them all! I just got caught up on all of your blog posts since you had Brock, so glad you've been sharing him with us! I love all of the pictures!! Can't wait to see Brock again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, and he has clothes on. :-)

    ReplyDelete