
Kevin cut the umbilical cord and also put on Brock's very first diaper. He was a great dad from the very first moment.

Our poor family waited around all day. They were very patient and very excited to finally meet Brock.

This is my second favorite picture from the hospital. Isn't Brock cute! I took this picture from my bed. Brock would just lay there and look at me. It was love at first site for both of us.

This is my second favorite picture from the hospital. Isn't Brock cute! I took this picture from my bed. Brock would just lay there and look at me. It was love at first site for both of us.


Congratulations Deborah!!! I love your first family photo...the joy on Kevin's face is priceless!! (and you look darn good yourself!!) Enjoy this precious time!
ReplyDeleteLOVEEEEE the pictures!!!! Brock is SOOOOO stinkin' CUTE!!!! I CAN'T wait to meet him in person!! I'm beyond thrilled for yall!!!
ReplyDelete