Today Brock had his 16month check up, even though he is really 16 1/2 months old. His appointment was scheduled earlier, but the doctor was sick and we had to reschedule. Anyway, Brock is in the 60th percentile for weight, weighing 25 lbs. 12 oz. He is in the 75th percentile for height at 32 1/4 inches. His head is 47 cm. The doctor said everything looks great! I was a little worried because last night he fell and got a bruise above his eye. I didn't know what they may think. But the doctor just said it gives him character.
I was not able to go today, so just Kevin took him. After his appointment Kevin took Brock to McDonald's as a prize for being so brave when he got his two shots. Kevin did have to crawl to the top of the play place though to retrieve Brock. Haha. Wish I could have seen that!
Also, Brock got his first hair cut tonight! I put him in is high chair and gave him some cookies to munch on so he would be still. He did great! I just trimmed a little bit off around his neck line. I probably need to do a little more on the top, but I was a little scared I would butcher it. It's a lot easier to cut more later than to wait for it to grow back.
Here are a couple cute videos from dinner tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment