Today we had to do a little running around but we stopped in at McKinley's bakery in University Square. Oh yummy! They have great sweet treats. I tried a chocolate petit four, Kevin had a lemon sandwich cookie and Brock had a sugar cookie. He also drank a whole carton of milk! He thinks he is such a big boy now that he can drink with a straw.
Then we walked down to Barnes and Noble and spent quiet a while in the kids section. Brock found several books that interested him and then he played at the train table. We have a train table that a friend is borrowing now. Actually it was Matthew's, then Daniel's, then Grant's and now it is Brock's turn.
I think he is getting old enough now to really start to enjoy it. I kinda want to wait until Christmas though to give it to him. I know, it would technically be a re-gift, but hey, some of my favorite Christmas gifts were ones my parents re-gifted from Lauraleigh. (I will never forget the Christmas morning I found the Strawberry Shortcake village set up under the Christmas tree. It had been my sister's years before. I loved it and played with it for several more years.)
We ate at Jason's Deli tonight with Beth Anne, Jeremy and Ryder. Afterwards we went back to their house and played Dr. Mario. (Well, the big kids played Dr. Mario while the little boys played toys.) I forgot my camera, but as always, we had lots of fun with them. Now to bed. Tomorrow we are having a swim day with the Newtons!
No comments:
Post a Comment